Neal’s primary responsibility at Capital Alliance is providing merger & acquisition advisory services to the shareholders of middle market companies with an emphasis on business services, technology, engineering and manufacturing throughout North America. Neal has completed human capital management (HCM) transactions of professional employer organizations (PEOs), human resource outsourcing (HROs), technology, specialized trades, manufacturing, accounting and financial specialized staffing and recruiting services.
Drawing on more than 20 years’ domestic and global operations, consolidations, entrepreneurial and M&A experience, Neal serves private companies operating in business services, energy, engineering, technology and manufacturing with strategic executions and exit strategies.
Prior to working with Capital Alliance, Neal was Executive Vice President, Corporate Development for a professional staffing company where he launched start-ups specializing in technology and mortgage-finance. Other positions held include: Interim President and EVP for a $250M Professional Employer Organization (PEO); Director, Mergers and Acquisitions for New York-based private equity investment firms Brae Group, Inc. and Victory Ventures, LLC; Vice President, Corporate Development for Staffing Resources, Inc., a diversified staffing company with 170 offices nationwide.
- President’s and Dean’s honor list recipient, Electronics/Computer Technology Degree
- Board of Directors, DallasHR (Largest SHRM affiliate)
- Led operations and company sale of a $250M professional employer organization (PEO)
- Launched a PEO consolidation strategy resulting in revenue growth from $24M to $400M
- Targeted and led M&A activity of 21 specialized staffing company acquisitions that added $300M annual revenue in 36 months.
- Launched and grew specialized staffing and recruiting start-ups focusing on technology, mortgage-finance, customer service and construction/trades.
- Identified multiple healthcare staffing company targets with $100M of combined revenue to consider a simultaneous merger.