Mark Lee brings more than 25 years of experience in healthcare to Capital Alliance Corporation, including work with large hospital systems, physician practices, accountable care organizations, independent physician associations, home healthcare, hospice, senior housing and skilled nursing.
Mark’s experience in healthcare integration transactions and his unique perspective on the evolution of the healthcare marketplace broadens CAC services to clients in this sector.
Mark has served in a variety of leadership roles in the healthcare space, including as CEO, vice president of strategic development, vice president of market development, vice president of sales, and independent consultant. Mark served in uniform as a member of the US Navy intelligence community.
Mark holds degrees in professional development and human behavior from Amber University. He is the father of four children and two grandchildren.
- Executed the acquisition of a $5 million hospice agency, which was merged into an existing network.
- Started a new multi-million dollar hospice agency and partnered in the existing network.
- Started several in-patient delivery care systems that were part of hospital systems.
- Developed a care delivery system partnering all downstream care with existing care systems.
- Developed and opened four healthcare communities and agencies.